New for 2017 ~ AquaYIN SUP Yoga with Justine Bacon AquaYIN SUP Yoga
combines the stillness of the body with the gentle rocking of the water to leave you with a soothed mind and blissed out soul. Yin Yoga is a cooling and internal practice that works the connective tissues of the body through the release of muscles. Predominately a "floor" practice, you can expect to hold postures for a few minutes at a time. All levels ~ great for beginners. Thursday evenings.
Snag an AquaYIN class below!
Curious if Floating Yoga is for you, but aren't sure? It is!
- Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga is low-impact ~ a perfect active rest day activity
- A supportive environment for students of all levels
- Variations and modifications offered to add ease or challenge to each pose
- Benefits of healing properties of water and connection to nature
- Just bring your playfulness and sense of adventure!