FLOATING TEACHER TRAINING
Join the number one floating yoga and fitness studio in the Northeast for a fun, in-depth and supportive training experience unlike any other.
Named Best of Philly 2016's Best On-The-Water Activity, and featured on NBC, ABC, Fox, Philadelphia Magazine, Outside Magazine and much more.
When you train with Aqua Vida, you get more than just the skills to teach a floating class. You get a one-stop shop ~ training and marketing support, mentoring services, innovative sequencing resources, business support and a new group of wave-making, water-loving, high-vibing friends.
Take your teaching to the next level with Aqua Vida Floating Teacher Training. SUP Yoga is the fastest growing practice in the world, as it demands great focus, enhances stability and strength immensely, and calms the body-mind and soul while having an incredibly fun time on the water.
Are you ready to get on board? Learn more details below!
- Train with Aqua Vida Founder Jana Mars and Aqua Vida's Lead Instructor
- Earn 18 hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units
- Receive extensive knowledge on SUP equipment, paddle techniques, water safety and rescue, anchoring systems outdoors and in a pool, and all about the environment, tides, wind, and weather
- Aqua Vida Floating Level I Certification
- Learn Aqua Vida’s signature SUP Yoga sequence outdoors and in the pool (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced). Our classes include a variety of asana sequenced with the breath, inversions, arm balances, standing poses, core strengthening, restorative, full body relaxation into savasana, and meditation
- Enhance your classes with our dharma discussions on the healing element of water and the selfless service of Seva to this beautiful earth
- Take a SUP Yoga class with Daphne
- We get you teaching your first class with us right away! The hands-on practice ensures you leave the training confident and prepared to share your incredible skills with the world
- Enhance your voice as a teacher, gain confidence, and take your asana practice to the next level
- Floating Teacher Training Manual
- Listing in our instructor directory, with the option to become an Aqua Vida Affiliate
- Receive discounts as an Aqua Vida ambassador off our signature board and "do good, feel good" products!
Level I (Pool and Open Water): $675 per person
SECURE YOUR SPOT WITH $250 DEPOSIT (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Full balance due 30 days prior to the training
Make a deposit Pay in full